Roomsbooked Terms and Conditions
Please read the Terms and Conditions outlined below before making a reservation for any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd or using Roomsbooked.com
Please note we operate a 24 Hour Helpline on 01242 582172. You can also contact our Head Office for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org
General Terms and Conditions
These are the terms and conditions that apply when you reserve accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd using any digital channels in which we are advertised on, booking direct over the phone or in person.
When making a reservation, you agree to the terms and conditions advertised on Roomsbooked.com
All rates quoted are subject to availability and alteration. All discounted rates quoted are limited offers and subject to availability and may be subject to a minimum night stay. You must be at least 18 years old to book a room for any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd.
All bookings, whether prepaid or amendable will be charged at local currency.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of all information, Roomsbooked Ltd does not accept liability for any errors or omissions and reserves the right to change information, pricing and descriptions of listed hotels and products.
Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time and you should therefore check them each time you make a reservation. The terms and conditions applying to your reservation will be those in place on the date that you make your reservation.
Additional terms apply to your use of digital channels whether or not you make a reservation through them. These are published on the relevant digital channel.
You must be at least 18 years old to make a reservation. Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to refuse you if you are less than 18 years of age or are unable to prove you are over 18 years of age without refund.
You will need to provide your credit or debit card details to secure your reservation. Roomsbooked Ltd accepts Visa, MasterCard, and American Express to secure a reservation.
Please check that the details of your reservation are complete and accurate before you confirm your reservation. We will not be liable for any delay or non-performance if you provide us with incorrect information.
We will confirm our acceptance of your reservation by sending you an email to the email address that you provide during the reservation process. The contract between us for the provision of your room and any additional services added to your reservation will be formed when you receive this email confirmation from us.
If you think that there is a mistake in your reservation or if you require any changes to a confirmed reservation, please contact us to discuss. For more information on cancellation, please see section 7, below.
A reservation of four rooms or more is usually considered a group booking within Roomsbooked Ltd.
Group Reservations are subject to additional terms and conditions, please contact the Head Office on 01242 582172 or email@example.com for further information.
Roomsbooked Ltd adopts dynamic pricing and the price of our rooms fluctuates based on demand. Prices are correct at the time of quoting, and are subject to change. Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to reject reservations.
Room prices are inclusive of VAT at the applicable rate at the time of your reservation. We operate the VAT in accordance with the VAT Laws.
Meals and other extras are not included in the room price but you may be able to add them to your reservation during the booking process or they may be available to you during your stay. You may pay for breakfast and selected extras at the same time as paying for your room. All other meals and extras must be paid for separately.
The maximum room occupancy is advertised when you book your accommodation. Rooms (where available) can accommodate children (under the age of 3) alongside adult occupancy. Please call us on 01242 582172 before booking. You must not exceed the maximum occupancy for the room allocated to you. Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to conduct checks on occupancy. Occupancy is not transferable.
Where occupancy has been exceeded, additional persons will be asked to leave the accommodation.
Children under 18 are not permitted to stay in any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd unless a parent or guardian is also staying in the accommodation. Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to request valid photographic proof of identity and age, so please bring this with you otherwise where requested you will not be permitted to stay.
Food & Beverages
Food and Beverages are not included in the room price.
You may add breakfast (where available) when you make your reservation.
Paying for Your Accommodation
If you have not paid for your room and any extras added to your booking in full at the time you make your reservation, you will need to as per the payment/cancellation policy selected at the time of booking.
Payment may be made by credit/debit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express). The expiry date of your debit/credit card must be later than the end of your stay. We do not accept personal cheques or cash.
Accommodation may be paid for by bank transfer, however Roomsbooked Ltd must receive cleared funds via a same day bank transfer by 17:00 pm (GMT time).
Large Group, Company or Travel Agency reservations may agree specific payment terms which must be agreed in writing prior to booking.
Roomsbooked Ltd can offer special payment policies as part of an offer. This payment policy must be agreed to before making the reservation. Any special payment policies will be confirmed in writing via your confirmation email. Failure to adhere to the special payment policy outlined in your confirmation email will put your reservation at risk of being cancelled.
i. Payment Policies
Roomsbooked Ltd operates the below payment policies:
Advanced Rate - Fully prepaid, non-refundable and non-transferable.
Standard Rate - Payment must be made 48 hours prior to the date of arrival (GMT time). Once the reservation has been paid, the reservation becomes non-refundable and non-transferable in its entirety.
Pay On Arrival Rate - Payment must be made by 18:00 pm on the day of arrival (GMT time). Once the reservation has been paid, the reservation becomes non-refundable and non-transferable in its entirety.
ii. Pending Payments
A card must be provided to guarantee the reservation.
Reservations made under the Standard Rate and Pay On Arrival Rate will require a pending payment to be set up, where the card provided will be debited in accordance with the payment policy selected at the time of booking.
Any reservations where a card has not been provided to guarantee the reservation will be at risk of being cancelled.
iii. Declined Payment
Should a payment decline, the reservation will be at risk of being cancelled. We reserve the right to cancel any reservation in where the payment policy has not been adhered to.
All deposits paid are done non-refundable and non-transferable.
You can cancel your reservation at any time. All direct bookings made with Roomsbooked Ltd require an email sent to our Head Office, firstname.lastname@example.org. All bookings made via a third party must be cancelled with the booking agent.
i. Cancellation Policies
Advanced Rate - Any reservation made under the advanced rate operates a non-refundable and non-transferable policy.
Standard Rate - Any reservation cancelled prior to 48 hours prior to the date of arrival will be cancelled free of charge (GMT time). Any reservation cancelled within the 48 hours prior to the date of arrival will be cancelled under a non-refundable and non-transferable policy (GMT time).
Pay On Arrival Rate - Any reservation cancelled prior to 18:00 pm on the day of arrival will be cancelled free of charge (GMT time). Any reservation cancelled after 18:00 pm on the day of arrival will be cancelled under a non-refundable and non-transferable policy (GMT time).
Please note, in the event you pay for a Standard Rate or Pay On Arrival rate prior to the time outlined above, the payment will be non-refundable and non-transferable.
ii. No Shows
In the event of a no show, the full price of the reservation will be charged.
Our right to cancel
Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to cancel any reservation at any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd. Please note this includes but is not limited to:
i. Your breach
We may cancel your reservation at any time with immediate effect by giving you written notice (which includes email) if:
- you do not pay us when you are required to do so; or
- you break the contract between us in any way.
If we cancel your reservation where you are at fault, we reserve our legal rights in respect of your breach of contract. Where your stay had/has not yet commenced, the total payment made or to be made by you for such room shall be deemed a cancellation charge and is not for any service.
Arrival and Departure
i. Check In
Access to accommodation is available from 14:00 pm (GMT time) on the day of arrival.
An Early Check in is available for an additional charge from 12:00 pm (GMT time). Early Check Ins are subject to availability. Please give a minimum of 24 hours notice. Early Check Ins must be paid for before they are confirmed.
ii. Photographic Identification
In our continuous efforts to ensure security and to prevent fraud, at check in guests may be asked to confirm their identity by providing their passport/identity card/driving licence and the card used to secure the reservation.
A Check In Form will be provided and you will be asked to fill this out in its entirety.
Please be aware these records will be kept for at least 12 months and may be disclosed or made available for inspection by any police officer or as otherwise required by applicable law in connection with the prevention or investigation of crime. The information above may be requested for each member of your party over the age of 16.
If you are unable to provide Photographic Identification, Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to refuse you without refund.
We reserve the right to ask for a Pre-Authorisation which is fully releasable upon departure and checking of the accommodation.
We reserve the right to ask for a Pre-Authorisation which is held for 5 - 10 working days depending on the bank the guest is with. Upon departure and checking of the accommodation we will either claim for any damages and charges that have been incurred during your stay or allow the funds to be released to you.
In order to release the funds quicker, the hotel can issue a one penny (1p) charge to the card, releasing the remainder of the funds. Standard policy is to issue a 1p charge unless stated otherwise.
A Pre-authorisation is a temporary hold of a specific amount of the available balance on a credit or debit card. The pre- authorisation is not a charge and no funds have been debited from your account.
The amount of the Pre-Authorisation is determined dependent on the accommodation booked. Please note each room and apartment must provide individual Pre-Authorisations. The minimum amount asked will be £100.00 (GBP) per room and £150.00 (GBP) per apartment.
As the accommodation varies from budget rooms to luxury serviced apartments, please call ahead to confirm the Pre-Authorisation amount prior to booking.
If you are unable to provide a Pre-Authorisation, Roomsbooked Ltd always reserved the right to refuse you entry without refund.
iiii. Check Out
We kindly ask all guests to vacate the accommodation by 10:00 am (GMT time) on the day of departure.
Should it be found that any guests have not vacated the accommodation at this time they will be liable to pay the late check out charge extending access to the room until 13:00 pm (GMT time). If the guest has not vacated the accommodation by this time, they will then be liable to pay the nightly rate.
If we are not able to contact the guest your personal items will be at risk from being removed from the accommodation.
Although Roomsbooked Ltd will try to accommodate special requests, all requests are subject to availability.
Please notify Roomsbooked Ltd at your earliest convenience to give ample opportunity to complete your request on 01242 582172 or email@example.com
Roomsbooked Ltd reserved the right to deny any special request.
Please note we require a minimum of 24 hours notice to try and meet your bed layout request; although we try to meet your bed layout request, they cannot always be guaranteed.
Travel Cots are available subject to availability. A minimum of 24 hours notice is required to try and meet your request. Please note this cannot be guaranteed. Although we do provide travel cots, we do not provide bedding due to Health and Safety reasons.
Air-conditioning is available at the Doncaster International Hotel only. Certain accommodations offer fans which are subject to availability and are available by request on a first come, first served basis.
All accommodations offering parking are based on a first come, first served basis.
Please note all cars left at our accommodations are left at your own risk and we cannot be held responsible.
When parking in a public Car Park we are not held liable for any parking charges, damages or theft whether or not directed to the car park in question by our staff. Your vehicle is your own responsibility.
Roomsbooked Ltd Expectations of you (and your group)
Guests are requested to conduct themselves appropriately at all times and to comply with Company procedures and/or requests with regard to conduct and respect for the property of the accommodation, its employees and guests and their health and safety. Guests are requested not to disrupt the comfort and enjoyment of other guests, the smooth running of the accommodation, or cause offence to other guests, public or our members of staff.
You must not:
- smoke anywhere inside any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd. This includes the smoking of e-cigarettes. Permitted smoking areas will be identified on site. Smoking on premises operated by Roomsbooked Ltd outside of the designated smoking area will result in a £100.00 (GBP) fine;
- bring any pets on to premises operated by Roomsbooked Ltd, with the exception of assistance dogs;
- bring any potentially dangerous or hazardous materials or equipment on to premises operated by Roomsbooked Ltd;
- use any electrical appliances that may set off the fire alarm system, such as toasters, mini cookers or portable grills;
- tamper with any fire alarms or emergency equipment;
- utilise accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd to store items (personal or otherwise) which could in the sole opinion of Roomsbooked Ltd cause damage to the room, or be a risk to the health and safety of staff or property;
- prevent Roomsbooked Ltd management, housekeeping and/or maintenance staff from access to your accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd as and when required by Roomsbooked Ltd, with housekeeping permitted full access once a day;
- remove, damage or destroy any Roomsbooked Ltd property;
- leave the accommodation in an excessive state, thereby initiating the exccessive cleaning charge;
- use any of the technology provided by Roomsbooked Ltd to download or access any unlawful or obscene material; orcause unreasonable disturbance to our other guests or any Roomsbooked Ltd staff.
If you or your group cause damage or loss of any kind to the hotel, other guests or their property, you (as the person making the booking) will be responsible for that damage or loss and you shall be liable to pay to Roomsbooked Ltd on demand the amount required to make good or remedy such damage or loss.
Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to refuse and/or remove you and members of your party from the accommodation if, in our reasonable opinion, we consider this provision to have been breached and reserve the right to:
- cancel your reservation with immediate effect and (if appropriate) eject you from any accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd;
- cancel key cards;
- restrict access to the accommodation;
- remove your items from the accommodation, disposing of such items (at no cost and no liability) to a local charity to the extent such items are not collected from us within 7 days of removal;
- retain all sums paid by you and/or charge you the full amount of your reservation; and/or
- refuse future reservations from you and/or refuse you entry or accommodation at any of our hotels.
Where this is the case we shall have no obligation to refund you for lost accommodation, other services or any other loss or expense incurred.
i. Charges for Damage
Please note that if the damage and charges are not paid for within 7 days or there is a refusal to pay the further action will be taken against the card holder to recover the monies owed.
Please note damage to the accommodation is a Criminal Offence.
During your stay, it will be calculated if any damages or charges have occured. These will be deducted from the deposit left upon departure; if no deposit has been left, settlement will need to be made immediately.
If it is found that unreasonable damage and charges have been caused to the accommodation before your departure date Roomsbooked Ltd always reserve the right to remove you from the accommodation without issuing a refund for the remainder of your stay. If the cost of those incidents exceed the authorisation taken on check-in, further authorisation will automatically be requested and if such authorisation is not available, we may request another method of settlement. It will be down to our discretion whether your reservation is allowed to continue or will be terminated early without refund.
Charges apply for the following:
- VOMITING: A specialist cleaning kit will be required and extra time will be taken to clean the apartment. This will incur a charge of £60 and £25 per hour labour charge for the additional cleaning.
- SOILING OF BEDS: A specialist cleaning kit will be required and the mattress will be replaced. This will incur a charge of £60, £25 per hour labour charge as required and the cost of replacement for the mattress.
- PETS: A specialist kit will be required. This will incur a £60 charge and £25 per hour labour charge for the additional cleaning.
- CHECK OUT: Check out is strictly 10am. We reserve the right to charge late check out charge, which is £10 per room or £20 per apartment if you fail to check out on time. Should you fail to check out by check in time (2pm) you will incur the nights rate charged
- DAMAGES TO ACCOMMODATION: This will be assessed and charged accordingly to material, replacements, parts and labour fees.
- CALL OUT CHARGE - A £35.00 will be payable should a member of staff be required to attend to your accommodation for a non-emergency.
- KEYS: Failure to return a key before 12pm on the day or departure or the loss of akey will result in a £25.00 charge per key and £50.00 for changing the locks.
- SMOKING/VAPING CHARGE: A £100.00 smoking charge is applicable should you be found to be smoking/vaping in the accommodation in private or public areas. This charge will double if caught a second time and you will be removed from the accommodation without refund.
- EXCESSIVE CLEANING CHARGE: A cleaning charge is applicable if it is deemed that our Housekeeping Team have had to do additional cleaning on the accommodation you have vacated. It will be charged at £25.00 per hour per housekeeper.
- NON-EMERGENCY USE OF A FIRE EXTINGUISHER: If it has been found that you are responsible for incorrectly setting off a fire extinguisher for a non-emergency, you will be charged the cost to replace the fire extinguisher.
ii. Banned Guests
Roomsbooked Ltd always reserves the right to permanently ban guests from all properties operated by Roomsbooked Ltd if they do not abide by the expectations of you (and your group).
In the event a banned guest chooses to make a reservation with Roomsbooked Ltd or for accommodation operated by Roomsbooked Ltd, the guest will be denied entry to the accommodation without refund.
In the event a banned guest gains entry to a property operated by Roomsbooked Ltd, the banned guest and booker will be required to leave the accommodation immediately and no refund will be given.
Post, Personal Items & Belongings
Any post delivered to any of our locations are done so at your own risk. Roomsbooked Ltd and staff cannot sign for any post and cannot be held responsible for any items you have delivered to any of our properties.
Please note if leaving your belongings in a public area at the hotel, you are doing so at your own risk. We will not hold anything of value behind reception. We advise that anything of value must be kept on you at all times. Roomsbooked Ltd do not take any responsibility for any items you leave unattended at our properties. If you fear anything has been lost or stolen you must inform the local police department. We will try our utmost to assist you within this if we can.
Housekeeping is done between 10am - 3pm. Access must be granted to the Housekeeping Staff at all times, please see section 12 above.
If you are working on night shifts, please contact us to arrange an appropriate time for Housekeeping.
We pride ourselves on improving our Environmental Practice. We are working hard to always maintain and improve our environment. We strive to offer affordable accommodation without affecting our surrounding environment by understanding how we can exist with our environment rather than working against it. In light of this we have introduced a number of policies which we feel reduce the impact of damaging the environment but not diminish the service our guests receive.
- All bedding will be changed after every guest's departure unless otherwise stated.
- A second pillow for each guest can be obtained by asking the receptionist.
- Heating is thermostatically controlled by each radiator
- Outside walls have been insulated with high grade insulation. Cavities in walls, floors and ceilings have been insulated where possible.
- All lights in the corridors and landings are motion activated.
- Guests and staff are encouraged to turn off lights, chargers and electrical equipment when not in use.
- Towels are washed only if necessary by adapting the shower tray policy.
- Chemicals used to clean are environmentally friendly to reduce the impact on the environment.
- Refillable dispensers of shower gel and shampoo are in place.
- For accommodations that have key cards only one key card is issued per guest.
Any reservations made that charge commission must have a full formal written contract signed and witnessed by our company solicitors.
In the event a third party company/booking agent has made a reservation and there is no contract in place, Roomsbooked Ltd, will not be liable to pay any invoices.
These Terms and Conditions are due to third party booking agents informings us as a company of their commission AFTER making a reservation.
Please see below the terms of the Roomsbooked Reward Scheme:
- Reward credit is automatically added to your account once a booking is paid for, whether you pay online in advance of your stay or at a later time.
- When you obtain reward credit, you have obtained a limited licence from Roomsbooked Ltd as described in these Terms and Conditions.
- Accrued reward credit is not your property and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- It is not possible to redeem earned credit when booking through any means other than through the Roomsbooked.com website.
- Reward credit is not redeemable as cash or against any other product or service, and cannot be earned when placing a booking using any other offer, coupon, discount or promotion.
- When paying for a booking using earned credit, you do not accrue additional credit on the portion of your purchase paid for with credit.
- In the event that you cancel a booking, any reward credit redeemed against that booking is not refunded.
- Should you terminate your account with us, any accrued reward credit will be lost.
- Roomsbooked Ltd reserves the right, at any time and for any reason, to terminate the Roomsbooked Rewards program. In such cases Roomsbooked Ltd will endeavour to provide advance notice that the program is being ended, but makes no guarantee that you will be able to redeem any remaining credit.
Promotions and Offers
Please note that all promotional offers are subject to specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed either on this page or on the specific webpage relating to that offer. All special offers are subject to availability. At any point in time Roomsbooked Ltd may have a number of offers and promotions available.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your own password and account for all activities that occur under your account.